How does U2 Cloud define “Information” under this Policy?
• information collected from you through access to or use of U2 Cloud’s websites; and
• if you are a current customer, private label reseller or affiliate of U2 Cloud,
- your Data, if and as such term is defined in your Master Service Agreement, Private Label Reseller Agreement or other agreement with U2 Cloud (the “Agreement”);
- if your Agreement does not define the term “Data”, any information collected through your and your users’ access to or use of our platform or services (the “Services”), including as the term “Services” is defined in the Agreement.
What is the Scope of this Policy?
What are U2 Cloud’s Guidelines Regarding Children?
U2 Cloud requires that all account holders 18 years of age or older. In addition, our websites and Services are not designed for or directed to children under the age of 13, and U2 Cloud will not intentionally collect or maintain data about any person under the age of 13. If you believe U2 Cloud has collected any data from or about any person under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What about My Use of U2 Cloud Forums?
U2 Cloud may make chat rooms, forums, message boards, news groups and similar media, including social media, available to you. Please remember that any Information that is disclosed in these areas may become public and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose any Information in any of these areas.
What Kind of Information Does U2 Cloud Collect?
U2 Cloud may collect the following Information about you:
• personal and non-personal information that you voluntarily provide when using our websites or
Services, including contact information (such as name, address, email address and telephone number), financial information and other information;
• any Data required to provide the Services to you, including the content of e-mail and other material you use in connection with the Services;
• information collected during your visits to our websites or your use of our Services, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, IP address, your computer’s operating system and browser type, weblogs and other communication and technical data; and
• information about your general Internet usage collected by using a cookie file which is typically stored on the hard drive of your computer. Please see the “Cookies” section above for a further explanation.
How Does U2 Cloud Use, Store and Retain Information?
U2 Cloud may use, store and retain Information in the following ways:
• to provide you with information regarding the status of your account, to determine your tax status, and to bill you for our Services;
• to provide you with information and Services that you request from U2 Cloud and to carry out U2 Cloud’s obligations arising from any agreement entered into between you and U2 Cloud, including the Agreement;
• to administer, test, analyze and improve U2 Cloud’s Services and to facilitate marketing, including providing you with information about available Services and related products and services;
• to gather broad demographic and statistical information and to report aggregate information to U2 Cloud’s advertisers and partners; and
• to notify you about changes to the Services.
If you are an existing customer, unless you ask U2 Cloud to provide you with additional marketing
information we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or by posting to your account with U2 Cloud).
How Does U2 Cloud Access, Release and Disseminate Information?
U2 Cloud will release your Information as is reasonably necessary for the provision of Services. This includes, but is not limited to:
• provision of financial information to organizations such as VeriSign, Authorize.net, Signio CyberCash and similar organizations for billing purposes;
• provision of contact, usage related Information to our service and license providers for the
purpose of licensing compliance, licensing usage calculation, billing and support purposes;
• provision of Data and other Information to vendors and contractors providing services in support of U2 Cloud’s provision of Services to you; and
In addition, U2 Cloud may access and release your Information without notice or consent under the following circumstances:
• In response to subpoenas, warrants, government inquiries, court orders, or legal process, or
to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims, as determined by U2 Cloud in each case;
• If we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, violation of our policies, or as otherwise required by law (this includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction); and
• If U2 Cloud, any of its websites or Services or a related asset or line of business is acquired by, transferred to, or merged with another company.
What if I am Located within the European Economic Area?
If you are located within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), your Information may be transferred outside the EEA for processing. These countries may not have similar data protection laws to the EEA. If U2Cloud transfers your Information outside of the EEA in this way, it will take steps to ensure that your privacy rights continue to be protected. In addition, if you access our websites or Services while you are
outside of the EEA, your Information may be transferred outside of the EEA in order to provide you with such access. U2 Cloud adheres to the European Safe Harbor principles as set forth by the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personally identifiable information collected from citizens of the European Union. For more information, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor. By submitting your personal information to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act of 1998, the data controller is U2 Cloud, LLC., 1300 Cooks Lane. Green Cove Springs, FL 32043
Is My Information Secure?
Although U2 Cloud uses reasonable efforts to protect your Information, transmission via the Internet is not completely secure. Therefore U2Cloud cannot guarantee the security of your Information transmitted using our websites or Services and any transmission is at your own risk.
How Do I Contact U2 Cloud, Including to
Terminate or Opt-Out?
You have the right to request that U2 Cloud not contact you or use your Information for purposes which are not reasonably necessary for the administration of our websites and/or the provision of Services. If you wish to exercise this opt-out right or to terminate your account, please contact U2 Cloud, LLC., 1300 Cooks Lane. Green Cove Springs, FL 43043. You may also send an e-mail to email@example.com or access any available
termination or opt-out features in the administrative control panel for your Account.
Please note that you cannot unsubscribe from certain correspondence from us regarding our provision of Services to you, including messages relating to your account. In addition, certain Information may be required in order to use our websites or Services; as such, the only practicable method to opt out of providing Information in connection with the use of those websites or Services would be to refrain from subscribing to or using those websites or Services.
Please note that if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
You may also revise your contact and financial information or terminate your account through the
administrative control panel for your Account.