Surviving a Black Swan Event - COVID-19
A black swan event is an unpredictable event that is beyond what is normally expected of a situation and has potentially severe consequences.
We have the SOLUTIONS to help your business during this difficult time.
Keeping your employees healthy and safe in today’s environment
- Preventing business disruption as a survival strategy
Given the current healthcare crisis, you can enable your workforce to work remotely from home. Creating a communication hub with the necessary tools for collaboration with staff, customers and prospects.
• Enable your staff to work safely, effectively and efficiently from home
• Collaboration across a distributed workforce, community or group
• Centrally manage security and compliance
• Scale-up quickly, efficiently and on-demand
• Economics on your-side;
– Reduced infrastructure and labor costs
– Pay-as-you-go licensing models
– OPEX versus CAPEX
- Enable your staff to work safely, effectively and efficiently from home
- Deliver workstations with “like local” best end-user experience
- Supports end-user device of choice (Windows, macOS, ios, HTML5 and Android)
- Security enhanced with centrally managed, roles-based administration
- Reduced exposure to external attacks
- Seamlessly virtualize both desktops and apps
- Several migration options, so select the path that is right for you
Microsoft Teams Communications Hub
- Bring together teams and resources all in one place. Stop the document-search, text-around, email-around hassle.
- Support ‘Channels’ for discrete collaboration within unique groups, customers or teams
- Persistent workplace chat to stay in communication
Conferencing & Calling
- Video-conferencing within teams to work faster
- With one click, use audio, video or online meetings to connect with anyone inside or outside your company, from any device.
- Voice over IP (VoIP)
- Supporting Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) for calling customers, prospects
- Co-author documents with popular Office 365 apps
- Tools to support Millennials who are beginning to dominate the workforce
Microsoft Azure Backup
Press & News